1. Personal data collected using the contact form on the Website
a) Personal data collected and basis for collection
NYD collects information about your name, surname and e-mail address, age, gender, telephone number, medical indications, medical information, only with your consent, which you provide when sending a message via the contact form on the Website. In addition, the NYD collects employment data, photographs and other data for doctors or health care providers only with the consent of the message via the contact form on the Website.
The provision of personal data is not a condition for the use of NYD services, except when strictly necessary for the provision of these services (eg NYD feedback from an individual requires the entry of at least one individual contact information).
b) Purpose of data collection
Personal data obtained using the contact form
on the Website will be processed by the NYD solely for the purpose of formulating a response to the submitted
questions, comments, inquiries or messages and the transmission of such
reply to your email address or via video call. All personal
the information you provide to us will be treated confidentially by the persons who have
contractually committed to the protection of personal data.
If there is a need to further process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which you have consented, we will notify you in advance and ask for your prior written consent.
c) Retention of personal data
NYD keeps your personal information in accordance with one of the following
the following retention periods:
– in the event that your data is processed solely on the basis of your explicit consent, until your consent to the processing of personal data is revoked by you, and in the event that the purpose for which the personal data was obtained has already been fulfilled, consent to the processing of personal data has been revoked, the purpose has been fulfilled or
– if the retention of personal data is necessary to protect the interests of the NYD in relation to the content of the communication initiated through the contact form, until the expiration of the deadlines for exercising your rights and obligations or the rights and obligations of the NYD.
– After the retention period of the personal data, the NYD will permanently delete or anonymize the data, as a result of which personal data will no longer be able to be linked to you.
2. Personal data collected through the installation of cookies
NYD collects information about your IP address, your visits
Websites, time spent on each subpage of the Website, total time visited
Websites and the way to navigate the Websites obtained by
by installing small text files or cookies on your device. Personal
information obtained by the NYD through the installation of essential cookies which
allow only the operation of the Website, are obtained automatically for the purpose
providing access to the Website. Other information not
obtained with the help of essential cookies, however, NYD obtains only on
based on your consent.
3. Your rights regarding the personal data collected
Everyone has, in order to ensure transparent and
lawful processing and protect the privacy of the individual, the right of access to
personal data, the right to request the correction of personal data, the right to request
deletion of personal data, the right to request a restriction on the processing of personal data,
the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, the right to
portability of personal data and the right to complain about information
to the Commissioner in relation to the processing of his personal data. All rights are
described in more detail below.
All requests to exercise any of the above rights can be sent to email@example.com. The NYD reserves the right to verify your identity before proceeding with your request.
a ) Right of access to personal data
You may request confirmation at any time as to whether we are processing your personal data. In the case of
processing of personal data may further request information about the purpose
processing, the type of personal data being processed, about the persons holding your personal
data are processed, on storage periods or criteria for determining retention periods, o
the right of rectification, the right of erasure and the right to limit processing
personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data, the right
until a complaint is lodged with the supervisory authority, on the source of the data, if personal data
were not obtained directly from you and about the possible existence
automated decision making.
b) The right to rectification of collected personal data
Insofar as your personal data processed by the NYD
are incomplete or incorrect, you may request that such personal information be disclosed
immediately correct or supplement.
c) The right to have personal data deleted
– Deletion of all personal data available for processing by the NYD may be requested in the following cases:
– if the purpose of the processing for which your personal data were collected has ceased,
– if you have revoked your consent to the processing of personal data and there is no other legal basis for the processing, if you have objected to the processing of personal data and all statutory conditions are met, if the NYD processed personal data illegally, or
– if the deletion of personal data is requested in accordance with the NYD obligation.
d) The right to limit the processing of personal data
You may restrict the processing of your personal data at any time,
in so far as:
– the data processed are incorrect and the incorrectness of the data relates to a period that the NYD can verify as a data processor,
the data are processed illegally, or
– you need them to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims, and the NYD, as the processor of personal data, no longer needs this data as the purpose of the processing has ceased.
e) The right to withdraw consent
Consent to the processing of personal data you have given
cancel without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing that has taken place on
on the basis of consent until its revocation.
f) The right to the transfer of personal data
Your personal data processed by the NYD
may be requested at any time in structured, commonly used and machine
readable form. Personal data obtained in this way may be provided at any time
to another controller or to request that the data be transmitted directly
to another processor.
g) Right to appeal to the Information Commissioner
If you think NYD with your collected personal
does not handle the data in the manner prescribed by the relevant legal provisions, it may
you lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner (Dunajska cesta 22, 1000
Ljubljana, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 012309730, web
page: www.ip-rs.si ).
4. Who processes personal data?
We use technical and organizational security measures for
protection of personal data against unlawful or unauthorized access; or
use, as well as against unintentional loss or impairment of their integrity.
We designed them taking into account our IT infrastructure, the potential impact on
privacy of the individual in accordance with current industry standards and practices.
Our contractual processors will only process your personal data if they do
comply with these technical and organizational security measures.
Maintaining data security means protecting confidentiality,
integrity and availability of personal data:
– confidentiality and integrity: we will protect the personal data of individuals against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage;
– Availability: We will ensure that authorized processors can access personal data only when necessary.
Our security procedures include: security of access,
backups, monitoring, inspection and maintenance, backup management
incidents, etc. Depending on the purposes for which we process personal data
individuals, these can be disclosed to the following categories of processors:
a) Within the company: employees of the company.
b) To our business partners, whom we require to
always comply with applicable laws, personal data protection policy
and pay close attention to the confidentiality of your personal information:
advertising, marketing and promotional agencies, and
providers e.g. MailChimp, Google (Google- only identifying information about
cookie for re-marketing purposes, email address for displaying ads in
Google AdWords program, cookie / cookie credentials for purposes
analyzes in Google Analytics); Facebook – only identifying information about
a cookie for re-marketing purposes, an email address to display
ads in Facebook Custom Audiences to help us perform and
analyze the effectiveness of our campaigns and promotions, Calendly, TypeForm;
– external contractors providing services to the company,
these are health professionals, external consultants;
– natural and legal persons who are our contractual partners
and provide consulting or individual services to the company for enforcement purposes
contractual relationship between the company;
c) To other third parties: Where required by law or is
legally necessary to protect:
– companies (compliance with laws, requirements of authorities, judicial
orders, legal proceedings, reporting and investing obligations
information to the authorities, etc.)
enforcing compliance with company policies and agreements;
Our business partners listed above under point b),
may only process the personal data of individuals in accordance with our instructions and
they may not use personal data to pursue any of their own
interests. However, each individual must take into account that the processors listed in
the above points b) and c), in particular the service providers that may offer you
services within and / or applications or through own channels, may be separate
collect your personal information. In such a case, they are solely responsible for theirs
control, and the cooperation of individuals with them must take place in accordance with theirs
The NYD reserves the right to change the content of this at any time
on the Website and regulates the further processing of already collected personal data and
processing of personal data collected after the entry into force of the amended policy
privacy. We recommend that before each transfer of personal data
possible changes and additions.
If there is a significant change in this policy
privacy (e.g. change of purpose of processing or change of categories of personal
data being collected), we will notify you of the change and request it at the same time
re-consent to the processing of personal data.
6. Authorized person for personal data protection.
personal data (DPO). If you have any questions regarding this Policy
privacy or how we handle your personal information, please contact
authorized person for personal data protection at Marija Lucija Antolič, dr.
med., specialist in occupational medicine, transport and sports.
7. Questions and requirements
In case of any questions and requests please contact us
© NYD doo, March 2020